- Wang Chhu
- Puna Tsang Chhu,
- Mangde Chhu,
- Kuri Chhu
- Dangme Chhu and their tributaries.
The best time:
- March – April
- November – December
- Paro, Pa Chhu (Bondey – Isuna Bridge; Isuna Bridge – Chhuzom)
- Thimphu, Wang Chhu ( Chhuzom Confluence – Lower Tam Chhu, Dobji Dzong; Tam Chhu – 4 km Downstream)
- Punakha, Upper Pho Chhu (Wangthangkha – Samdingkha),Lower Pho Chhu (Samdingkha – Below Punakha Dzong),Mo Chhu – Tashitang Devil’s Gorge Section (Tashithang – Below Punakha Dzong),Mo Chhu – Upper Run (14km above Punakha Dzong – Kabjisa),Kabjisa – Khamsum Yuling Namgyal Chhorten,Lower Mo Chhu (Khamsum Yuling Namgyal Chhorten – Below Punakha Dzong)
- Wangduephodrang, Upper Dang Chhu ( Wangduephodrang Downstream – Kichu Resort),Middle Dang Chhu (Kichu Resort – Dang Chhu Down – stream),Lower Dang Chhu (Wangduephodrang Upstream – Puna Tsang Chhu Confluence),Puna Tsang Chhu – The Canyon (Kami Chhu – Waklaytar),Puna Tsang Chhu – Waklaytar to Sunkoshtar
- Trongsa, Mangde Chhu – Upper Section (Yundo Choling Palace – Langthel),Mangde Chhu – Ema Datsi Canyon (Langthel – Raufay),Ema Datsi Canyon – Kevorkian Canyon (Rayfay – Tingtibi)
- Bumthang, Chamkar Chhu (Thangbi – Jakar),Tang Chhu (Misitang – Jakar)
- Lhuentse, Kuri Chhu – Upper Run (Lhuentse – Tangma Chhu),Kuri Chhu – Middle Run (Bottom of the Upper Canyon – Autsho Village South),Kuri Chhu – Lower Run (Power House – Hydropower Project Site).