- Visa fee US $ 20/ per person is payable extra and it can paid along with tour payment.
- Except for Indian, Bangladeshi and Maldivian Nationals, all visitors to Bhutan requires visa.
- All visas are issued from Thimphu, only to the tourists booked with a licensed local tour operator. Visas are issued only when you arrive in the country, either at Paro Airport or (if entering by road) at Phuentsholing.
- We apply for visa on your behalf, and get the clearance for you.
- To process your visa on time, your visa application must reach us at least 60 days before the date of your travel. The actual visa will be issued and stamped in your passport when you arrive at one of the four ports of entry.
Visa for Indian Nationals
Indian visitors are issued a 14-day permit upon arrival in Bhutan. No passport or visa is required, but some form of identification such as a passport or voter’s registration card is necessary. Visitors must carry about six passport size photos for the permit.
Tour programs booked and subsequently cancelled shall be subject to cancellation charges as follows:
- Within 30 days of start of program – no charges
- Within 21 days – 50% of rate is charged
- Within 20 days – 100% of rate is charged